In 1909, architect Otto Strack prepared plans for remodeling 130 Commonwealth for Augustus F. Goodwin and his wife, Frances (Thorley) Goodwin. The plans are dated January 1909, and were stamped by the Building Department on February 4, 1909.
The remodeling included rebuilding the front façade in a Beaux Arts design, eliminating the bay to the east of the former entrance, and centering the entrance on the façade. Significant interior remodeling to adjust the floor levels and modify the room arrangements also occurred.
The following scans are of the front elevation, longitudinal section, floor plans, and chimney plan. They are from copies made in the 1990s for The Gleason Partnership from the originals in the City of Boston Blueprints Collection in the Boston Public Library’s Arts Department and are provided courtesy of The Gleason Partnership and the Boston Public Library.