Bellows and Aldrich was formed in 1911, a partnership of Robert Peabody Bellows and William Truman Aldrich. They remained partners until about 1924, after which they both continued as a sole practitioners.
Among Bellows and Aldrich’s works were Robinson Chapel of the Boston University School of Theology (1916); the Rhode Island School of Design Museum of Art (1920); and the Lumberman’s Mutual Fire Insurance Company building at Beacon and Raleigh streets (1920).
Back Bay Work
|1919||464 Beacon (Remodeling)|
|1921||263 Clarendon (Remodeling)|