Cram and Ferguson was a partnership of Ralph Adams Cram and Frank W. Ferguson, formed in 1913 as the successor to Cram, Goodhue, and Ferguson after Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue eithdrew from the partnership. Ferguson died in 1926 and Cram died in 1942, but the firm continued to operate under the name Cram and Ferguson.
For more information, see: Boston Bohemia 1881-1900: Ralph Adams Cram and his Architecture, by Douglass Shand-Tucci (University of Massachusetts Press, Amherst; 1995); and Ralph Adams Cram: An Architect’s Four Quests, by Douglass Shand-Tucci (University of Massachusetts Press, Amherst; 1995).
Back Bay Work
|1927||181 Commonwealth (Remodeling)|