Harry E. Davidson was born on November 22, 1871, in Boston, the son of William Davidson and his wife, Elizabeth E. Sampson.
He married on November 1, 1898, in Boston, to Grace W. Remmonds (b. 24Oct1876 in Salem; d. 1953 in Newton), daughter of John W. Remmonds and his wife, Josephine Eaton.
Harry Davidson died on March 7, 1958, in Newton Highlands.
Harry Davidson was a draftsman in Boston from about 1893 to 1902.
He began practice as an architect in about 1903 and continued as a sole practitioner until about 1926, when he took his son, Stanley E. Davidson, as his partner in the firm of Harry E. Davidson and Son. In about 1938, G. Leslie Rice joined the partnership.
Harry Davidson designed the larger sanctuary of St. Luke’s and St. Margaret’s Church in Allston (1913).
Back Bay Work
|1919||248 Marlborough (Remodeling)|