Index to Deeds and Registered Land Records: 312 Beacon

The following is an index to Land Court certificates of title and property transfer deeds recorded at the Suffolk County Deed Registry from the original land purchase through December 31, 2010. Mortgages, trust agreements, and other similar recorded documents are not included.  This index is intended as a guide only; actual deeds should be reviewed for details.

Certificates of Title
Date of Certificate Owner Certificate Document Book Page
23Jan1985 Jean Pierre Sanchez and Judith G. Sanchez, trustees, 312 Beacon Street Realty Trust 97753 387011 484 153
02Aug1983 Jean Pierre Sanchez and Judith G. Sanchez, husband and wife 95940 372371 475 140
01Jun1960 Basil P. Kaidas and Kalie B. Kaidas, husband and wife 66625 243806 329 25
28Apr1950 William Weiner, trustee, Myrtle Realty Trust 52427 258 27
Transfers of Land and Buildings
Date of Deed Grantor Grantee Book Page
28Feb1949 Frank Glazer William Weiner, trustee, Myrtle Realty Trust 6500 254
22May1948 Frances W. Christian (foreclosure of mortgage given to Joseph S. Gould and assigned by him to Frank Glazer) Frank Glazer 6432 99
10Jun1946 Elin A. Spongberg Frances W. Christian 6252 497
15Oct1945 Howard S. Cosgrove Elin A. Spongberg 6180 321
20Mar1945 Warren-Stevens, Inc. Howard S. Cosgrove 6144 122
27Aug1940 Eliza D. Boardman, Madelaine B. Goodrich, wife of Wallace Goodrich, and Reginald Boardman Warren-Stevens, Inc. 5876 288
18Aug1920 William J. Stober Eliza D. Boardman (one-third undivided interest), Sally B. Haven (one-third undivided interest), Madelaine B. Goodrich, wife of Wallace Goodrich (one-sixth undivided interest), and Reginald Boardman (one-sixth undivided interest) 4246 147
14Aug1920 Eliza D. Boardman, Sally B. Haven, Madelaine B. Goodrich, and Reginald Boardman William J. Stober 4246 145
26Aug1876 Daniel Davies and Charles H. Davies (lot with 18 foot frontage and dwelling house) Benjamin G. Boardman 1341 91
23Nov1871 Boston and Roxbury Mill Corporation (lot with 36 foot frontage and two dwelling houses erected by Daniel and Charles Davies thereon) Daniel Davies and Charles H. Davies 1081 18