Loring and Leland was formed in July of 1913, a partnership of Charles Greely Loring and Joseph Daniels Leland, III. The partnership dissolved in April of 1919. Both Loring and Leland continued as a sole practitioners in Boston.
Among Loring and Leland’s works were the Waltham Public Library and the Carter Memorial Hospital in Lancaster.
Back Bay Work
|1919||81 Marlborough (Remodeling)|