Dwight and Chandler was formed in 1894, a partnership of Henry Hyde Dwight and Howland Shaw Chandler. They remained partners until 1904, when Henry Dwight retired and moved to California due to ill health. Howland Chandler continued as a sole practitioner.
Among their works were the Nichols Memorial Library in Kingston, New Hampshire (1897-1898) and a row of five houses on Webster Avenue in Hanover, New Hampshire, designed for sale to the faculty of Dartmouth College.
Back Bay Work