Richardson, Barott, and Richardson was formed in 1909, a partnership of Philip Richardson, Chauncey Edgar Barott, and Frederic Leopold William Richardson. Philip and Frederic Richardson were sons of architect Henry Hobson Richardson. Chauncey Barott died the next hear, in May of 1910. The firm continued as Richardson, Barott, and Richardson until about 1930, when it was dissolved.
Back Bay Work
|1910||152 Commonwealth (287 Dartmouth) (Remodeling)|
|1922||11 Exeter (Remodeling)|
|1930||17 Commonwealth (Remodeling)|