Eisenberg and Feer was formed in about 1921, a partnership of Samuel Saul Eisenberg and Herman Louis Feer. They remained partners until about 1936, after which they both continued as sole practitioners.
Eisenberg and Feer designed a number of commercial and public buildings and apartments houses. Among their works were the Chelsea Hebrew Free School (1923); Beth Hamidrash Synagogue on Warren Street in Roxbury (1926); the Egyptian Theatre at 326 Washington in Brighton; and the W. T. Grant Building at 583-585 Washington (1927-1928) in Dorchester.
Back Bay Work