Bigelow, Wadsworth, Hubbard, and Smith was formed in about 1928, a partnership of Henry Forbes Bigelow, Philip Wadsworth, Edward A. Hubbard, and Giles M. Smith. It was the successor to Bigelow and Wadsworth, formed when Hubbard and Smith, who already were architects with the firm, were made partners. After Bigelow’s death in August of 1929, the firm continued as Wadsworth, Hubbard, and Smith.
Back Bay Work
|1929||7 Commonwealth (Remodeling)|
|1929||80 Commonwealth (Remodeling)|
|1929||167 Marlborough (Remodeling)|
|1929||169 Marlborough (Remodeling)|
|1929||180 Marlborough (Remodeling)|
|1930||276 Marlborough (16 Fairield)|