Kirby and Lewis was a partnership of Charles K. Kirby and G. Wilton Lewis, formed in about 1878. Lewis had been a member of Kirby’s office since about 1875. They formed the partnership at about the time Kirby moved to California. Kirby remained in California, but Kirby and Lewis continued as a firm until about 1882. Kirby then opened an architecture practice in San Francisco with his son, Charles, and Lewis opened his own office.
Back Bay Work