Walker and Kimball was a partnership of Charles Howard Walker and Thomas Rogers Kimball, formed in 1891. The firm previously had been Walker and Best. Thomas Kimball joined the office in about 1891 and Best retired soon thereafter. Walker remained in Boston and Kimball moved back to Omaha, where he had been raised. They remained partners until 1900.
Among the firm’s Boston work was Mt. Vernon Church at Beacon and Massachusetts Avenue (1891)
Among the firm’s work in Omaha were the Omaha Public Library (1892), St. Francis Cabrini Church (1893), and the Burlington Station. In 1898, Walker and Kimball served as architects-in-chief for the Trans-Mississippi and International Exposition in Omaha.
Back Bay Work
|1891||492 Beacon (Demolished)|