Rotch and Tilden was formed in 1880 by Arthur Rotch and George Thomas Tilden. The partnership continued until Rotch’s death in 1894.
Rotch and Tilden undertook churches, suburban and town residences, libraries, and similar projects. Among their works were the Churches of the Messiah and the Ascension in Boston; the gymnasium at Phillips Exeter Academy; libraries at Bridgewater and Groton; Milton Town Hall; Blue Hill Observatory; and Farnsworth Art Museum at Wellesley College (1887-1889; demolished in 1958).
Back Bay Work
|1885||328 Beacon (Demolished)|
|1889||10 Charlesgate East|
|1890||512 Beacon (Demolished)|